E' sicuramente la canzone pił bella...
 Fifa 20 Coins Generator Fifa Coins Free
 Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa

Autore Argomento precedente Argomento Argomento successivo  
strugglingapprove
Starting Member

2 Messaggi
Inviato il 18/05/2020 :  16:37:26  Visualizza profilo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
Yes, it is possible to get free FIFA 20 coins and points on every gaming console, PC and smartphone. Maybe you already heard of the FIFA 20 coin generator,

scallastlecardamom
Starting Member

Bangladesh
2 Posts
Inviato il 18/05/2020 :  16:42:52  Visualizza profilo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
You have come to the right website. how did you reach us? Was it a friend on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or did you find us from a forum or YouTube Video? no matter it was, we are certain that by currently you know that this web site is that the real deal. Some extremely huge players use our tool to get free FIFA 20 coins.

Vai in alto

epiduraltreasure
Starting Member

2 Posts
Inviato il 18/05/2020 :  16:43:33  Visualizza profilo  Invia a epiduraltreasure un Messaggio ICQ  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
quote:

You have come to the right website. how did you reach us? Was it a friend on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or did you find us from a forum or YouTube Video? no matter it was, we are certain that by currently you know that this web site is that the real deal. Some extremely huge players use our tool to get free FIFA 20 coins.

Followed their instructions and received a total ban from Transfer Market. Tried both comfort trade and player auction method and ended up being banned.On their site, they state there's a refund but when I asked for one, they refused.

Vai in alto

strugglingapprove
Starting Member

2 Posts
Inviato il 18/05/2020 :  16:43:50  Visualizza profilo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
I saw there are some negative review about this site, I have been using their service several time and nothing bad happened to me so far. At the beginning, I tried with small coin and do the method Player Auction 3.0 since Comfort Trade requires my pass and I did not fully trust this website. This method worked well for me. Then I gradually bought more coin and switched to Comfort Trade. But I never made an order with too many coin one time. Just do like a normal player as they advice, send small coin at one time per day (max ~200K), then wait some day and continue the process. You should be patient and not transfer big amount one time.

Vai in alto

scallastlecardamom
Starting Member

Bangladesh
2 Posts
Inviato il 18/05/2020 :  16:45:10  Visualizza profilo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
I bought 950k coins which cost me 198.52 cad dollars. Because it is my first time they are asking me for my passport and a picture with my passport or they are not doing my order. They say they are going to refund me in 2 days. Hopefully they do. I am really mad

Vai in alto

epiduraltreasure
Starting Member

2 Posts
Inviato il 18/05/2020 :  16:45:25  Visualizza profilo  Invia a epiduraltreasure un Messaggio ICQ  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
I spent 160 dollars on fifa coins using their apparently safe comfort trade method. Then, BOOM they get my account banned with an hour. I tried to get in contact with them through their skype they ignore all my messages and calls. Then when I finally get a reply they type contact the live 24/7 support chat which is also closed! I reply back with a response and I get no answer or any notice.

Vai in alto

bonnieoverprice

5 Posts
Inviato il 19/05/2020 :  08:10:00  Visualizza profilo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
If you want to buy safe FUT 20 Coins Switch while spending less money, just stay with FIFACOIN , where Ultimate Team 20 Coins are all available here at a low price. All FUT Coins bought from this best FUT Coins Website are delivered via Player Auction 3.0, Comfort Trade 3.0.

https://www.fifacoin.com/contents/What_should_I_do_if_I_forgot_my.html

Edited by - bonnieoverprice on 19/05/2020 08:11:12Vai in alto

Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa
Vai a:

Franco Califano Forum

© 2002 Franco Califano Fans Club

Vai in alto

Traduzione in Italiano: AlpiWeb Network Solutions