Recensioni
 combined with type-appropriate cuts and stylings
 Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa

Autore Argomento precedente Argomento Argomento successivo  
bebelisa12
Senior Member Member

53 Messaggi
Inviato il 16/01/2020 :  10:25:02  Visualizza profilo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale

"The dirndl hairstyle has been an integral part of my business during the Oktoberfest for 15 years when I opened my hairdressing salon at the gates of the Oktoberfest," explains owner Jasmin Kohlmayer of the idea Similar shoot. ? The Viktualienmarkt was launched in 1807 - the Oktoberfest in 1810. For me, both stand for living tradition and a happy get-together. So the idea was born with my pretty girls to stroll through the Viktualienmarkt and quickly inspire the public and stand owners for this sight, ”said the boss of a 10-person team.
https://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/article-305-Custom-Wig.html

For Julia Papouschek and her team from Salon JU Friseure in Sinsheim, one thing counts above all: portability and individuality. Every customer is different - haircut and color should emphasize the personality and individually match the type and face shape. In their current collection, Ju hairdressers show everyday hairstyles [url=https://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/]buy full lace wigs[/url] in which current coloring trends, balayage, baby lights and pastels are picked up and combined with type-appropriate cuts and stylings.

One thing is clear: when it comes to curls, opinions differ - some love them, others hate them. Most of the time, women want exactly what, unfortunately, they don't have by nature: smooth, shiny hair or a mane with curls. Fortunately, there are experts like the hairdresser at Fris? R Klier who can (almost) fulfill all customer requests with the right techniques, innovative styling products and professional tips. Because: we love curls.

Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa
Vai a:

Franco Califano Forum

© 2002 Franco Califano Fans Club

Vai in alto

Traduzione in Italiano: AlpiWeb Network Solutions