Recensioni
 the top of the slot
 Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa

Autore Argomento precedente Argomento Argomento successivo  
jinshuiqian0713
Advanced Member

250 Messaggi
Inviato il 05/12/2019 :  03:58:30  Visualizza profilo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
PETERBOROUGH, Ont. - Juho Lammikko scored and added two assists to lead the Kingston Frontenacs past the Peterborough Petes 5-3 on Thursday in Ontario Hockey League play.Spencer Watson and Robert Polesello had a goal and an assist each for Kingston (1-0-0), while Corey Pawley and Lawson Crouse also scored.Connor Boland had a pair of goals for Peterborough (0-1-0), while Greg Betzold also scored.Lucas Peressini made 37 saves to earn the win. Jason Da Silva stopped 27 shots for the Petes.The Frontenacs could not score on their three power plays, while Peterborough went 1 for 5 with the man advantage.---GENERALS 5 COLTS 2BARRIE, Ont. a€¡± Tobias Lindberg sparked a five-goal rally as Oshawa came from behind to top the Colts.Aidan Wallace, Sam Harding and Bradley Latour also scored for the Generals (1-0-0), while Cole Cassels put the puck into an empty net.C.J. Garcia and Joseph Blandisi gave Barrie (0-1-0) a 2-0 lead in the first period. [url=https://www.cheapyeezy350outlet.com/]Yeezy 350 Fake[/url] .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July ¡ª midway through the new teams first season in MLS. [url=https://www.cheapyeezy350outlet.com/]Yeezy 350 Replica[/url] . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. https://www.cheapyeezy350outlet.com/.com) - No Sidney Crosby, no problem. [url=https://www.cheapyeezy350outlet.com/]Yeezy 350 China[/url] . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. [url=https://www.cheapyeezy350outlet.com/]Yeezy 350 Outlet[/url] .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open.DALLAS -- Paul Stastny made the most of the help in front of him to carry the Colorado Avalanche to victory in overtime. Stastnys second goal of the game 3:36 into the extra session gave the Avalanche and troubled goalie Semyon Varlamov a 3-2 win over the Dallas Stars on Friday night. Stastny fired a shot from the left circle past goalie Kari Lehtonen to beat the Stars, who had rallied from a 2-0 deficit. The goal was his fourth of the season. "I tried to shoot through the D," Stastny said. "You dont score on these goalies unless youre flying, you make a perfect shot, or you use a screen. I tried to use a screen." It worked and even impressed Avalanche coach Patrick Roy, a Hall of Fame goalie in his playing days. "I think Lehtonen had no chance on that one," Roy said. "It was a perfect shot right over his shoulder." Dallas had scored twice in the third period against Varlamov, who two days earlier spent the night in jail because of an alleged assault against his girlfriend. A judge in Denver had ruled Thursday that Varlamov could travel with the team to Dallas. He posted a $5,000 bond, and now has a restraining order that prevents him from seeing his girlfriend. "Theres been a lot going on with him, with the team in the last 24-48 hours," Stastny said. "Sometimes the best thing is to just get in your comfort zone. "When hes on the ice, when hes in net, hes focused on what he does." Varlamov declined to comment on his legal issues. "I think I am the luckiest guy in the world because I play in the NHL and I play for this team," Varlamov said. "Ive got such good teammates, so I dont think about whats happening." Stastny had made it 1-0 at 8:22 of the first period. Gabriel Landeskog doubled Colorados lead with 1:19 left in the second. It was more than just the start that went badly for the Stars. "Were playing the game too slow," coach Lindy Ruff said. "Our transition is too slow. Weve got to quicken things up. "The third period was where we got some good stuff." The Stars, who recorded just 12 shots in the first two periods, began their comeback with Alex Goligoskis goal at 3:57 of the third. Tyler Seguin tied it at 16:31. Dallas (5-6-2) had scored just three tthird-period goals in its first 12 games, and hadnt rallied in the final frame to win any of them.dddddddddddd The Stars outshot the Avalanche 16-8 in the third period on Friday. Colorado (11-1) took a 1-0 lead just 8:22 into the game. Stastny put the puck in from just to the right of the net off assists from Alex Tanguay and Jan Hejda. That goal came barely 2 minutes after Dallas turned aside the Avalanches 5-on-3 power play. Despite recording the final three shots of the period, the Stars were outshot 13-4. Dallas kept pressure on Varlamov early in the second, especially during a power play midway through the period. His toughest stop was on a close-in attempt by Alex Chiasson. Colorado had the best second-period scoring chances with near breakaways by P.A. Parenteau and Ryan OReilly on a power play. "He gave us great saves," Ruff said of Lehtonen. "I thought both goaltenders came up with big saves." The Avalanche finally broke through late when Nathan MacKinnon took the puck away in the neutral zone and passed it behind him to Landeskog. The Avalanche captain fired a shot from the left circle across Lehtonens body and past his glove for his fourth goal. The Stars outshot Colorado 8-5 in the period but had nothing to show for the effort but a 2-0 deficit. "Lehtonen was outstanding," Roy said. "I think the reason why they picked up a point is because of him. He kept them in the game long enough for them to come back in the third because it could have been a 3-, 4-, 5-0 game." The Stars fared better in the third. Seguin skated through the left circle, turned and passed back to Goligoski at the top of the circle. The defenceman drilled a shot into the top of the net for his second goal. Seguins tying goal came on a blast from the top of the slot after Dallas had recovered the puck in the neutral zone. The 25-year-old Varlamov improved to 8-1 for the Central Division-leading Avalanche. "He made some great saves, and the two goals that we gave up, they were perfect shots," Roy said. NOTES: Stars centre Ryan Garbutt served the final game of his five-game suspension for a charging penalty on Oct. 20 at Anaheim. . MacKinnon, Colorados first-round draft pick, had two assists to take the team lead with eight. ' ' '

Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa
Vai a:

Franco Califano Forum

© 2002 Franco Califano Fans Club

Vai in alto

Traduzione in Italiano: AlpiWeb Network Solutions