small glass mosaic tiles
 Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa

Autore Argomento precedente Argomento Argomento successivo  
fovivicifo
Average Member

China
35 Messaggi
Inviato il 17/10/2021 :  16:08:25  Visualizza profilo  Visita la Pagina personale di fovivicifo  Rispondi includendo il Messaggio originale
Product Name:small glass mosaic tiles
Product Description:
product features
Brand Name FUYUAN
Origin China
product Glass mosaic
size 25x25mm
Feature Low water absorption, acid resistance, antifreeze, easy to clean and maintain,
thickness About 0.4cm
One post size 300X300cm
colour Colorful colors
Design Style Stylish, Minimalist, Contemporary
Certification: ISO 9 0 0 1, SASO, CCC, CE certification
Package Packed in a carton. Pack with wooden pallets

Glass mosaic has the advantages of complete color tone, simplicity, beauty and good heat and cold stability. It also has the characteristics of non-discoloration, lightness, and strong adhesion, which are mostly used for indoor and outdoor decorations and outside balconies. Its compressive strength, tensile strength, cold resistance, heat resistance, water resistance, compression resistance and acid resistance are all in line with national standards. Including crystal glass mosaic, 3D glass mosaic, gold star glass mosaic, pearl glass mosaic, cloud glass mosaic, metal mosaic, etc.

Q: Can I see the sample?
A: We are in a showroom with a factory. If you can't watch it in our showroom, please contact us, I will send some photos, and we can also send samples to your country.

Q: How to calculate how many mosaic tiles I need?
A: Usually your swimming pool constructor will suggest how many tiles you need to order. Or, you provide drawings and we will help you with calculations.
Price:10.00
Product Website:http://www.fuyuanbrick.com
Company Description
Shenzhen Fuyuan Building Materials Limited Company
Address:GuangdongGuangdongShenzhenLonggangHongdehui Industrial Zone, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Descption:Shenzhen Fuyuan Building Material Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in the sale of ceramic tiles and sintered bricks. The company's main business: pavement landscape bricks, sintered bricks, blue bricks, permeable bricks, roof tiles, gray clay bricks, Spanish tiles, slate tiles, ceramic tiles, mosaics and other building materials.
Registered Capital:100
EmployeeNum:100
Shenzhen Fuyuan Building Materials Limited Company
Telphone:86-136-70188365-0
Fax:86-136-70188365-0
Email:fuyuanbrick@aliyun.com
Company Website:http://www.fuyuanbrick.com

Nuovo Argomento  Rispondi all'Argomento
 Finestra di stampa
Vai a:

Franco Califano Forum

© 2002 Franco Califano Fans Club