Franco Califano Forum
Home | Profilo | Registra | Argomenti Attivi | Membri | Cerca | Aiuto
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Dimenticato la tua Password?
 Tutti i Forum
 Vuoi diventare Franchiano?
 64116922699 Additional Bmw E39 Auxiliary Water Pump X5 E67 E66 E65 E61 E60 E53 E39 E38 BMW 745i 745L

Nota: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è gratuita!

Area dello schermo:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Formattazione: Grassetto Italianizzato Sottolineato Centrato Inserisci Link Inserisci e-mail Inserisci codice Inserisci riferimento Inserisci lista Inserisci Smile

Testo:

* HTML disabilitato
* Codice ON

Modalità:
Seleziona per includere la tua firma nel Messaggio.

R A S S E G N A     A R G O M E N T I
noxukex Product Name:64116922699 Additional Bmw E39 Auxiliary Water Pump X5 E67 E66 E65 E61 E60 E53 E39 E38 BMW 745i 745Li 750i 750L
Product Description:
We're professional 64116922699 additional bmw e39 auxiliary water pump x5 e67 e66 e65 e61 e60 e53 e39 e38 bmw 745i 745li 750i 750l manufacturers and suppliers in China, specialized in providing high quality products. We warmly welcome you to wholesale high-grade BMW Auxiliary Water Pump made in China here from our factory. For free sample, contact us now.
Price:10.00
Product Website:http://www.siquanwaterpump.com/auxiliary-water-pump/bmw-auxiliary-water-pump/64116922699-additional-bmw-e39-auxiliary.html
Company Description
Zhejiang Siquan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address:ZheJiangZheJiangRuianTangxia4th Floor, No. 14, Chuangxin West Street, Xialin Village, Tangxia Town, Ruian City, Zhejiang Province, China
Descption:Founded in 2015, Zhejiang Siquan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a research and development,production, sales as one of modern auto parts manufacturing enterprises. Located in Tangxia town, Ruian City, Zhejiang Province, "the capital of automobile and motorcycle accessories", the company is major in automotive sensors and controllers business with a registered capital of 10 million RMB, a plant area of 4,000 square meters, and 60 existing employees.

Deeply favored by consumers, the company mainly develops and produces air flow meter, electronic brushless water pump and battery controller for the car systems of German, American, Japanese, and Korean, which are widely suitable for Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-benz, BMW, Ford, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, etc. To ensure the quality of products, we have strengthened technological innovation, introduced high-end production equipment and assembly lines at home and abroad, adopted the most advanced technological process and precise testing methods, comprehensively implemented the IATF16949 international management system certification.

In order to meet the requirement of globalization, the company has established and constantly improved sales channels in more than 20 countries and regions including Europe, America, Asia and domestic key markets. We always take "good faith", "excellent quality" and "great brand" as our business philosophy, and propose "thoughtful", "timely" and "non-differentiated" service concept to solve after-sales problems, which help us establish a good corporate reputation and social image in the continuous development.
Registered Capital:100
EmployeeNum:100
Zhejiang Siquan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Telphone:86-577-66008222-0
Fax:86-577-66008222-0
Email:zjsoquan@aliyun.com
Company Website:https://www.siquanwaterpump.com

Franco Califano Forum

© 2002 Franco Califano Fans Club

Vai in alto

Traduzione in Italiano: AlpiWeb Network Solutions