Home | Profilo | Registra | Argomenti Attivi | Membri | Cerca | Aiuto
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Dimenticato la tua Password?
 Tutti i Forum
 Recensioni
 best of the conditions

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inviare una risposta.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è gratutita!

Area dello schermo:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Formattazione: Grassetto Italianizzato Sottolineato Centrato Inserisci Link Inserisci e-mail Inserisci codice Inserisci riferimento Inserisci lista Inserisci Smile

Testo:

* HTML disabilitato
* Codice ON

Modalità:
Seleziona per includere la tua firma nel Messaggio.

R A S S E G N A     A R G O M E N T I
jinshuiqian0713 In preparation for the 101st Grey Cup, Hamilton Tiger-Cats head coach Kent Austin and Saskatchewan Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin met with the media to discuss their teams progress and readiness to play for the championship. Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage. Our guys have played in bad weather and this is for a championship." Chamblin has decided to have his players stay in a hotel to get ready for the Tiger-Cats, in an attempt to separate them from the hype. "The biggest thing is I want them to stay in their routine and not deviate from the normal," said Chamblin. One of the big additions this season for the Roughriders has been veteran wide receiver Geroy Simon, who according to his coach, has made a difference both on and off the field. "Anytime you have Superman in the building, a lot of things are expected," said Chamblin. "Hes brought that veteran leadership to our team. Hes helped the guys understand that its a full long season and helped them bounce back." Quarterback Henry Burris will lead the Ticats into the Grey Cup and according to his coach, he continues to thrive in the CFL because of the hard work he puts into his game. "Henrys success is due to Henry," said Austin. "Hes a determined pro who prepares hard. Hes unbelievable to coach, hes very coachable. Henrys place in the history of this league is solid." Austin has always thought very highly of Roughriders QB Darian Durant who he will face in the championship. "(Durant) is dedicated, bright, tough," said Austin. "I see a maturity in how he plays; he has a knack for the big play." While the Roughriders will practice indoors on Wednesday, the Tiger-Cats will hold theirs outdoors as they prepare for the elements. "If you saw our players faces when they walked outside youd know why," said Austin. As for the question of players having sex before the big game, Chamblin wants his team to do anything that will help them capture the big prize. "If thats what it takes for them to win a championship, go right ahead," said Chamblin. [url=https://www.cheapnmdoutlet.com/]NMD Wholesale[/url] .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. [url=https://www.cheapnmdoutlet.com/]NMD Sale[/url] . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. https://www.cheapnmdoutlet.com/. Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. [url=https://www.cheapnmdoutlet.com/]NMD On Sale[/url] . Julien coached the Bruins to the Stanley Cup championship in 2010-11 and is the longest serving coach in consecutive seasons in the teams history. Claude is one of the top coaches in the NHL and has consistently shown a passion for winning, general manager Peter Chiarelli said Sunday in announcing the signing. [url=https://www.cheapnmdoutlet.com/]NMD Cheap[/url] . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground.SYDNEY, Australia -- Adam Scott birdied his first six holes to set up a course-record 10-under 62 at Royal Sydney on Thursday to take a three-stroke lead after the first round of the Australian Open. Scott is attempting to become the second golfer after Robert Allenby in 2005 to win all three Australian majors in the same year. Scott broke the previous Royal Sydney mark of 65 set by five players at the 2008 Australian Open. After Scotts opening birdie run, he parred the next eight holes before making birdie on his final four. "The longest putt I had on those opening birdies was about five feet," Scott said. "I hit a lot of quality shots right out of the blocks this morning." Canadian Ryan Yip and American John Young Kim each shot 65s to tie the previous record and were in second place. David McKenzie had a 66 while two-time champion Aaron Baddeley was in a group with 67s. "I like to see the ball running and thats what this course offers me," said Yip, a regular on the Canadian Tour. Asked if he though Scott knew who he was, Yip replied: "I guarantee he doesnt ...." Rory McIlroy, trying to win for the first time this year, shot 69, seven behind Scott. McIlroy made the turn at 2-under, bogeyed 11 and 12 but had three birdies in his final seven holes, including on the 18th. American Kevin Streelman, who played with Matt Kuchar on the runner-up American team in last weeks World Cup at Royal Melbourne, shot 70 playing in the same group as Scott and Jason Day. Day, who won the individual sttroke play at the World Cup, also shot 70.dddddddddddd Scott could not recall starting any round with six birdies, thinking that he once had five in a row to start a round in Qatar. He finished his round Thursday with approach to nearly tap-in range on the ninth. "Im off to a good start, but a lot of work to do yet," Scott said. "Its been a long time since I shot a low round like this. Its a tough setup but it was a perfect morning for it." Scott joked that since he started on the back nine with six birdies, then birdied his last four on the front nine, the scorecard will appear as if he had 10 consecutive birdies -- "maybe as time goes by, I can embellish and say I had 10 in a row." Most of the best scores Thursday came in the morning groups as the wind picked up in the afternoon. Similar weather conditions are forecast for Friday when Scott will play in the afternoon. "If the forecast stays the way its supposed to Ill get the best of the conditions," McIlroy said of his scheduled morning tee time Friday. "Ill try and go out there and shoot a good score and see what happens tomorrow afternoon for those guys. Well get the best of the greens and hopefully I can hole a few." Scott won the Australian PGA and Australian Masters before sharing the World Cup team trophy with Day last week at Royal Melbourne. The previous golfers to have held the Royal Sydney record of 65 were all Australians: Chris Gaunt, Matt Goggin, Stephen Dartnall, Ewan Porter and Jason Norris. ' ' '

Franco Califano Forum

© 2002 Franco Califano Fans Club

Vai in alto

Traduzione in Italiano: AlpiWeb Network Solutions